Discover fresh ideas, trends & products from top industry suppliers.
Join us this August for the best known yearly event dedicated to the artisan bakery community. This is your one-stop-shop to discover the products, services and education you need for your business. Whether you’re the owner of a small, neighborhood bake shop, an in-home business, a dreamer or a mid-size bakery wholesaler, you can’t afford to miss International Artisan Bakery Expo!
Prices increase in
Learn from industry experts through our comprehensive conference program featuring 20+ seminars and demonstrations.
Discover new products and services from top suppliers on the show floor. Compare products side-by-side & make the best choices for your business.
Network with and learn from bakery industry professionals that are passionate about their craft at the first large-scale bakery event in nearly two years!
Expand Your Skill Set
Invest in your business this August by taking advantage of over 20 educational sessions covering everything from the secrets to the best sourdough to tips on running a home-based business.
Every session is free with your registration and is guaranteed to help you upskill and grow your business.
One Badge – Two Events
When you register for International Artisan Bakery Expo you’ll have the unique opportunity to discover related products, vendors and education from the largest pizza show in the world, International Pizza Expo, all on the same show floor!
Join fellow bakery industry peers to meet and mingle at special events, like the Pizza Expo Block Party & Acrobatic Dough Tossing Championship!
We are committed to bringing you a successful event experience– with your safety top of mind. Working closely with our partners, we have developed an onsite health & safety plan detailing measures to ensure a safe environment for all those in attendance
Important Items to note:
- In accordance with the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Guidelines, the state of Nevada has instituted the following face mask directive:
- Everyone, both vaccinated and unvaccinated, are required to wear face masks in ALL public, indoor spaces in the state of Nevada. Please note: these public, indoor spaces include exhibit halls, meeting rooms, and lobbies
- Masks will be made available at the event, if needed
- We will no longer be taking daily temperature checks upon entry to the show floor.
- Food and beverage sampling procedures will return to pre-COVID guidelines.
- We will continue to clean high traffic areas throughout the day to ensure your safety.